Sunday 26 January 2014

Make It colourful challenge.... Blue and Yellow

 
 
Hi everyone... wow I didn't realise it had been so long since I had posted anything on my blog... I have decided to have a go at the easy colouring challenge on the Make It Colourful site the challenge is to colour Blue and Yellow.... you can also find details on their FB  page too..
 
Here my colouring  using Shrunken Alice...
I am sorry I haven't had chance to put this on a card I have been very busy with my school work....

Thank you for taking a look 
Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. I love how you coloured Alice. Beautiful as it is, the simplicity of this card makes it stand out.

    Thank you so much for joining us this month at Make it Colourful. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done babe, you worked really hard on this, it's fantastic. thank you for joining us at Make It Crafty. Hugs Kaylou xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Are you sure you are only 10? Amazing coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you have used the blue and yellow. Fab colouring too. Thanks so much for joining us at Make it Colourful... Good Luck x

    ReplyDelete